From your hotel, you will be taken to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where you will learn more about the city's important role in shaping the country. You will then visit Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda before proceeding to the Bat Trang pottery village or Ethnology Museum, depending on the day of the week. Continue your journey at the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university, and head back to the Old Quarter to discover the unique name origins of its 36 main streets.
Highlights : Learn more about Ho Chi Minh's history at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Vietnam
Stroll along the 36 main streets at the Old Quarter
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : Air Mineral dan Soft Drinks
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Bat Trang pottery village OR Ethnology Museum
- Temple of Literature
- Old Quarter
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children under two years old may come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian. Please inform the host upon booking; otherwise, the infant will not be counted.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.