Harukas 300 is an observatory located at the 58th, 59th, and 60th floors of Abeno Harukas, the country's highest building at 300 metres. It offers a panoramic 360° view of Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains, as well as Kansai International Airport, and Ikoma Mountains. Located on the 58th floor is a cafe dining bar called the Sky Garden 300, where guests can dine while enjoying the view from the top. Guests can shop souvenirs at the Shop Harukas 300, which is located on the 59th floor.
Highlights : Enjoy a panoramic 360° view of the ancient capital Kyoto, Kobe, and the Rokko Mountains at Harukas 300
Dine at the sky Garden 300 with picturesque view as your background (at your own expense)
Shop souvenirs at the Shop Harukas 300
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Warnings : - This is valid for foreign visitors, and cannot be used by Japanese citizens.
- Passports may be requested upon entry.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check [www.abenoharukas-300.jp/en/observatory] before your visit.
- All-you-can-drink Beer 300 admission for children four to 17 years old must be purchased directly onsite.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge, but must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.