On this tour, visit historical attractions starting at Hoa Lu, capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom under the rulings of Dinh, Le and Ly dynasties in the 10th and 11th centuries. It covers an area of 300 hectares. See the temples of King Dinh and King Le. Head next to the Tam Coc River. Enjoy an authentic Vietnamese lunch and a ride onboard a sampan boat. Also, have a leisure cycling around the village roads before heading back to Hanoi.
Highlights : Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu temples complex
Explore Tam Coc River onboard a sampan boat
Bike around the countryside through the villages
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 8.30)
- Start of tour (8.30)
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital (10:00)
- King Dinh and King Le’s temples (10:15)
- Tam Coc River Wharf (11:30)
- Local buffet lunch, included (11:45)
- Sampan boat ride on Tam Coc River (13:00)
- Return to Tam Coc Wharf (15:00)
- Leisure cycling (15:15)
- Return to Hanoi (16:00)
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (18.30)
Warnings : - Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For participants who will not be joining the cycling activity, they may choose to walk around the local market or just relax inside the restaurant while waiting.
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc River Tour