Explore southeast Hobart's iconic sights as you pass by the historical bridges of Tasman and Richmond. See the Eaglehawk Neck, Norfolk Bay, and also the Pirates Bay from the view at Tasman National Park. Reach Port Arthur Historic Site, a recognized heritage site where you can explore classic buildings and ruins. Also, drop by the Hobart Convict Penitentiary that was established in the 1830s. From there, enjoy a cruise on Carnarvon Bay and visit the Isle of the Dead.
Highlights : See the Port Arthur Historic Site and other Hobart's iconic landmarks
Cross the historical bridges of Tasman and Richmond
Visit the Isle of the Dead on your cruise along the Carnarvon Bay
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : * Optional Gratuities
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:45 - 08:00)
- Start of tour (08:15)
- Pass by Government House
- Pass along Tasman Bridge
- Pass along Coal River Valley
- Richmond Town
- Richmond Bridge
- Tasman Peninsula
- Pass by Norfolk Bay
- Pass by Eaglehawk Neck
- Doo Town
- Pirates Bay
- Tasman National Park
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- Port Arthur Interpretation Centre
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Cruise on Carnarvon Bay
- Isle of the Dead
- End of cruise
- Back to Port Arthur Historic Site
- Free time to explore and have lunch, own expense
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, the tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 14 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Hobart City Tour and Port Arthur with Cruise