This walking tour of Hoi An takes you around the small town that combines elements of Vietnam, China, and Japan. Get a glimpse of the past as you pass by the ancient houses, many of which boasting remarkable architecture. These include the Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop, and the must-see Japanese Bridge. You will also visit Hoi An Museum, which features various artefacts representing Hoi An's historical eras.
Highlights : Explore the compact heritage town of Hoi An by foot
Learn about the history that has shaped Hoi An at the Hoi An Museum
Visit the iconic Japanese Bridge, the only tile roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30 / 12:30 - 13:00)
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Hoi An Museum
- Hotel drop-off (11:00 - 11:30 / 16:30 - 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Hoi An Ancient Town Walking Tour from Da Nang