On this half-day tour, you will explore Hoi An on a bicycle, passing by emerald rice paddies and the Tra Que Vegetable Village. You will get the chance to meet local villagers before embarking on a cruise along the Thu Bon River. Apart from catching the sunset and seeing local fishing boats, you will also be treated to a barbecue dinner onboard. You will then head back to the dock just as the city starts to illuminate.
Highlights : Cycle through Hoi An's backstreets, vegetable villages, and rice paddies
Witness the sunset while cruising through the Thu Bon River waterways
Indulge in a barbecue feast and taste other local specialties onboard
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Items of personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
Itinerary : - Make your own way to the Hoi An Post Office (15:00)
- Cycle through country laneways and rice paddies
- Meet locals at the Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Thu Bon River cruise
- Barbecue dinner onboard, included
- End of tour at the Bach Dang Boat Dock by Hoian Market (18:00 - 19:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children 11 years old and below are not allowed to join this tour.
Hoi An Cycling Tour and River Cruise