From your hotel, you will be taken to the Hoi An Silk Village to visit the traditional house in Quang Nam. You will also be able to see the costume collection of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups before heading to the ancient Champa mulberry. Continue onto the traditional silk weave house, then proceed to Hoi An city centre to stop by the Hoi An Museum, Assembly Hall, and the Japanese Bridge. Last on the itinerary is a lantern-making activity under the guidance of local craftsmen.
Highlights : Learn the story of silk weaving at a traditional Quang Nam house
Try feeding silkworms and see the silkworm cocoons
Watch craftsmen create lanterns before making your own
Price Includes : Asuransi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00)
- Hoi An Silk Village
- Ancient Champa mulberry and traditional mulberry garden
- Traditional silk weave house
- Hoi An city centre
- Hoi An Museum
- Ancient houses and Assembly Hall
- Handicraft workshops
- Japanese Bridge
- House of Lantern
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Hoi An Silk Village Private Tour from Da Nang