Enter the Household Cavalry Museum in London and learn all there is to know about the famous regiment and its horseback riding soldiers. You'll get to visit the training grounds and find out the kind of training that the soldiers and horses go through everyday in order to become the proficient soldiers that they're supposed to be, and you'll also get the chance to see the soldiers in action as they work together with their horses. Get up close and personal with Household Cavalry artifacts, equipment, outfits, and memorabilia. Once you're inside the museum, you'll go on a self-guided tour, so you can walk around and explore the building at your own pace while learning about the regiment from a multilingual audio guide. Visiting this museum is a must if you're fascinated by military history.
Highlights : - Get tickets to enter the Household Cavalry Museum and learn everything there is to know about the regiment
- Enter the Household Cavalry's training grounds and find out the kind of training they go through everyday
- Discover one of London's most historic buildings!
- Move around the museum at your own pace and learn from a multilingual audio guide as you walk around
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 5-16
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Student ticket: Age 17-25 (must present valid student ID to avail)
- Children aged 0-4 can enter the museum for free
- Interactive handheld guide is available in 5 languages: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
# Insider Tips:
- You can watch the daily ceremony known as The Changing of the Queen's Life Guard, which takes place daily at 11:00am during the Horse Guards Parade; just ask the staff to lead you to a spot where you can watch it
- The Dismounting Ceremony and Punishment Parade takes place at 4:00pm; just ask the staff to lead you to a spot where you can watch it
Household Cavalry Museum Ticket in London