Island Hopping is a popular activity among those staying in Cebu City and Mactan Island, Philippines. Swim at the wide, white sand beach of Caohagan Island and do the village tour. Drop by Nalusuan Island, have lunch at the seaside restaurant, relax at the island’s beach, walk along the long wharf, swim or snorkel at the marine sanctuary, and engage in fish feeding activity. Drop by San Vicente Marine Sanctuary for more snorkelling before heading back.
Highlights : Visit Caohagan Island and its wide expansive sandbar
Meet some locals at Caohagan's market and small village
Enjoy the crystal clear waters of Caohagan and its excellent diving and snorkelling spots
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Perjalanan Pulang Pergi dengan Kapal Besar
Fasilitas Mandi dan kamar ganti
Itinerary : Itinerary (Approximate, may be adjusted):
● 7:00 AM Pick up at any address within Cebu city and Mactan
● 8:00 AM Start of the tour
● 8:30 AM Caohagan Island
● 11:30 AM Lunch at Nalusuan Island
● 2:00 PM Swim at San Vicente Marine Sanctuary
● 3:00 PM Depart from wharf
● 4:00 PM End of tour / drop off
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Heavy traffic or road conditions may cause the delay of hotel pick up and drop off time.
Safety and insurance:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Island Hopping Tour in Caohagan, Nalusuan, and San Vicente in Cebu