Ride a 4x4 jeep along the beautiful lush forests of Thailand to see its natural beauty starting from Tung La Korn Village where you will pass through a secluded waterfall and take a dip. Visit the elephant camp where you will learn about their behavior, the care provided by the sanctuary and bath with them in the river. You will get to enjoy the bamboo rafting activity along the Mae Tang river before heading back to your hotel.
Highlights : Enjoy a 4x4 ride along the lush forests of Thailand and pass through villages of the hill tribes in Tung La Korn Village
Swim and dip in the waters of a secluded waterfall
Visit the elephant camp and spend time with the elephants
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : - Meals and drinks not explicitly stated on the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Pickup within Chiang Mai City Centre hotels (08:00 to 08:30)
- 4x4 ride along Tung La Korn Village
- Elephant Camp at Mae Ramm
- Bamboo rafting along Mae Tang River
- Drop off at your hotel (17:30)
Warnings : - The elephants have good health, without chains and hook. They have freedom and happiness. The host does not use elephants to work or perform and they enforce a strict "No Riding" policy.
-The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Jeep Trek Adventure from Chiang Mai