Visit the only crocodile museum in Malaysia at Jong's Crocodile Farm, which is also considered as the largest captive crocodile breeding farm. Aside from housing over a thousand crocodiles, also visit rare species of animals such as monkeys, sun bears, leopard cats, and Amazonian Arapaima. After, explore at Annah Rais Longhouse and immerse yourself with the Bidayuh people. Observe the importance of longhouse and tour at the headhouse where human skulls are kept alongside a sacred war drum.
Highlights : Visit Jong's Crocodile Farm, Malaysia's largest crocodile breeding farm
See the Amazonian Arapaima, ranked as world’s largest freshwater fishes
Visit human skulls and the sacred war drum at Annah Rais Longhouse
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Mengenal hewan lebih dekat
Price Excludes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:30 - 09:00)
- Start of tour (09:00)
- Jong's Crocodile Farm
- Annah Rais Longhouse
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:00)
Warnings : - Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Jong’s Crocodile Farm & Annah Rais Longhouse Adventure