Visit one of the biggest crocodile breeding farm in Malaysia at Jong's Crocodile Farm. Recognized as the largest captive crocodile breeding farm and the only crocodile museum in the country. See the skull of the notorious Bujang Senang, one of the largest crocodiles ever caught in Sarawak. Also, visit rare species of animals such as monkeys, sun bears, leopard cats, turtles, and pythons. Witness the Amazonian Arapaima, the largest freshwater fish in the world.
Highlights : See over a thousand crocodiles at the Jong's Crocodile Farm
Explore the crocodile museum and see the skull of Bujang Senang
See the Arapaima, the largest freshwater fish of 180 kilograms weight
Price Includes : Mengenal hewan lebih dekat
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:30 - 09:00 / 13:30 - 14:00)
- Start of tour (09:00 / 14:00)
- Jong's Crocodile Farm
- Crocodile feeding time (11:00 / 15:00)
- Wildlife sightseeing
- Amazonian Arapaima viewing
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (12:00 / 17:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in thea itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Jong's Crocodile Farm and Zoo Tour