From your hotel, you will drive more than an hour to reach the trekking start point. Upon arrival, you will start your trekking activity which will take about four to five hours. Explore the jungle with breathtaking views of nature along the way. Head next to a waterfall where you will spend some time relaxing and swimming before wrapping up your day. End your day heading back to the starting point and drive back to your hotel for drop-off.
Highlights : Experience trekking through the jungle forest
This is moderate walking activity for 3-4 hours with stops made to relax, watch the views and explore nature
Swim at the secluded waterfall
Price Includes : Pemandu
Price Excludes : Air Mineral dan Soft Drinks
Itinerary : - Hotel pick-up in Chiang Mai (08:00 - 08:30)
- Mae Tang Area (09:00)
- Trekking (4 to 5 hours)
- Jungle exploration
- Relaxing and swimming time in the waterfalls
- Hotel for drop-off (17:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The elephants are in good health, without chains and hook. They have the freedom and they don't work or perform. Strict "No Riding" policy is enforced inside the park.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Jungle Trekking Tour at Mae Tang