KLIA Ekspres is a train service connecting the two terminals of Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to the city centre. The nonstop journey from the airport to KL Sentral covers 60 kilometres and takes as fast as 28 minutes. Passengers can also take a five-minute ride between KLIA and KLIA2. With this train ticket that allows direct entry via a QR code, you will experience the most efficient way to reach your destination.
Highlights : Experience KLIA Ekspres, the fastest airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur
Board the train efficiently and conveniently using the QR code for direct entry
Get convenient access to anywhere in the city from the KL Sentral Station
Price Includes : Tiket Kereta Api
Warnings : - You may purchase up to six months in advance.
- This is valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres between KLIA / KLIA2 and KL Sentral only.
- Refund, exchange, date change, and/or revalidation are not allowed for tickets with unused or expired trips, and wrongly selected dates.
- Children five years old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL), the operator of KLIA Ekspres, is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
- A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at ticket counters and on the official website [www.KLIAekspres.com]. By purchasing this, you agree to abide by ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
KLIA Ekspres Airport Train (QR Code Direct Entry)