The Kansai Thru pass is the ideal way to discover more of Japan's Kansai region and take in a number of the area's most interesting cities. This flexible all-inclusive ticket enables you to ride on subways, railways, and buses throughout the Kansai district with coverage expanding to Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, as well as the lesser known, but equally interesting cities of Nara, Wakayama, and Koyasan. With two ticket types—the 2 day and 3 day pass—the Kansai Thru Pass offers excellent value for money, and with the added flexibility of using the pass on non-consecutive days during its period of validity, the Kansai Thru Pass allows you to create your own Japan experience at your own desired pace. You'll also get discounts at select shops and attractions!
Highlights : - Enjoy unlimited train, subway, and bus rides in Kansai!
- Wander through the region’s 5+ cities easily with your Kansai Thru Pass
- Skip the hassle of purchasing your transport tickets individually
- Take advantage of discounted promotions at 350+ shops and attractions with your pass
# Additional Information:
- The ticket is for **non-Japanese passport holders only**
# Insider Tips:
- Need to take JR trains? Check out the [JR West Kansai Rail Pass](https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/3276-4-day-jr-west-kansai-rail-pass-jr-pass/), available for 1 to 4 days!
- Feast on [Osaka gourmet cuisine](https://www.klook.com/en-US/promo/osaka-gourmet-cuisine/) during your visit to the city, all located near the big stations
- Freely explore the city at your own pace with the [Osaka Amazing Pass](https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/7402-amazing-pass-osaka/)
Kansai Thru Pass (Osaka/TW/TH Pick Up & TW/HK/PH Mailing)