From your hotel, you will be taken to the artisan village of Batubulan to discover Balinese cultural heritage through its popular traditional performances. Your evening begins with the sanghyang dance performance, a sacred ritual dance to exorcise evil spirits. Continue witnessing the kecak dance that reenacts a battle from the Ramayana through trance chant by over 50 performers in intricate costumes. For the finale, watch the breathtaking fire dance show, where the troupe dances over hot coals.
Highlights : Menonton tarian tradisional
Menghargai warisan budaya lokal
Melihat kostum yang penuh warna
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Biaya pengeluaran pribadi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (15:00 - 15:30)
- Arrive at Batubulan village
- Sanghyang dance show
- Kecak dance performance
- Fire dance
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (20:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children one year old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Setengah Hari Menonton Pertunjukan Tradisional