From your hotel, you will be taken to Uluwatu Temple located in a nearby village to witness the iconic Kecak fire dance at sunset. Also known as the monkey chant dance, the rhythmic performance depicts the story of the famous Asian epic called Ramayana. The Balinese dance has at least 150 performers in intricate costumes forming a circle, and chanting while moving their arms to reenact a battle.
Highlights : Catch the sunset from the seaside cliffs where Uluwatu Temple is situated
Witness the famous Kecak fire dance depicting the story of Ramayana
See Balinese performers in checkered clothing form a circle while chanting
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Kecak Fire Dance at Uluwatu Temple