On this full-day tour, you will be exploring Koh Samui. Start off by going to Plai Leam Temple where you can see a 15-metre golden Buddha statue. Continue onto the Lamai beach and its famous Hin Ta and Hin Yai rocks, coconut house and rubber plantation. After that, have an elephant trekking before having your buffet lunch at the Elephant Village and see the Namuang Waterfall II. You can also see Baby Elephants bathing and performance. Finish the tour with a kayaking around the mangrove forest.
Highlights : See the famous Grandfather and Grandmother rocks
Visit a 15-metre golden Buddha statue at Plai Leam Temple
Experience an elephant trekking while enjoying a local wildlife scenery
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Price Excludes : - Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Meals and activities not mentioned
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:10 - 09:00)
- Plai Leam temple
- Grandfather and Grandmother rocks
- Coconut house plantation
- Rubber plantation
- Elephant trekking (Duration: 15 – 20 minutes)
- Lunch, included
- Elephant Village
- Namuang Waterfall II
- Baby elephants bathing and performance
- Monkey at works: picking coconuts
- Kayaking through the mangrove forest
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children four year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- An Elephant could only carry up to 25% of its body weight, however, it is advisable that it will only carry up to 200 kg. (2 persons)