On this half day tour, you will be exploring the nature of Koh Samui. Start off by having an elephant trekking ride around the tropical nature. Continue by swimming at the waterfall before heading to Namuang Safari Park. After that, enjoy an animal show that features baby elephants, monkey and crocodile. Lastly, have sumptuous Thai buffet lunch before going back to hotel.
Highlights : Enjoy an elephant trekking ride around a scenic wildforest
Watch an elephant, monkey, and crocodile show
Get to enjoy an authentic Thai buffet meal
Price Includes : Prasmanan Makanan Lokal
Price Excludes : - Airfares
- Airport tax
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Meals and activities not mentioned
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:45/12:00)
- Elephant trekking (Duration: 15-20 minutes)
- Animal show
- Thai buffet lunch/dinner, included
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (13:45/17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children four year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- An Elephant could only carry up to 25% of its body weight, however, it is advisable that it will only carry up to 200 kg. (2 persons)