Visit Phang Nga Bay's Koh Yao Noi Island, also known as the Little Long Island. From a scenic boat ride at Bang Rong pier, reach Koh Yao Noi to start your 30-kilometre cycling tour. Pass by the rubber tree plantations and rice fields. Immerse with locals at the small fishing village and have a stop for a fresh coconut drink. From there, have lunch at a local beachside restaurant. After, you can rest in a hammock or enjoy to swim at the beach before getting back at the Bang Rong pier.
Highlights : Enjoy a boat ride from Bang Rong pier and cycling tour at Koh Yao Noi
Visit rubber tree plantations, rice fields and immerse with the local villagers
Have an authentic beachside lunch and enjoy to swim at the beach
Price Includes : Jalur Sepeda Gunung
Buah - Buahan
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (06:50 - 08:25)
- Start of tour (08:25)
- Arrive at Bang Rong pier (09:00)
- Bicycle-loading on the boat and gear allocation
- Departure from Bang Rong pier
- Arrive at Koh Yao Noi Island (10:15)
- Safety briefing
- Proceed at the cycle start point
- Rubber tree plantations and rice fields
- Small fishing village
- Break, coconut drink at a local house
- Lunch, local beachside restaurant
- Swimming and free time
- Cycle back to the Koh Yao Noi Island pier
- Bicycle-loading on boat
- Departure from Koh Yao Noi Island pier
- Arrival and end of tour at Bang Rong pier (16:00)
- Hotel drop-off (16:00 - 18:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children nine years old and below are not allowed to join the tour.
- Children 16 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Koh Yao Noi Island Cycling Tour