Start your tour with a scenic drive to Damai Peninsular at the Kuching Wetlands National Park and have a view of the Sibu Laut and Salak rivers. Under RAMSAR Convention in 2005, it was recognized as a wetland of international importance. First protected in 1924 and serves as a spawning and nursery ground for fish and prawn species. Also, enjoy sightseeing wildlife animals onboard a cruise with a chance to see the Irrawaddy Dolphins along your way.
Highlights : Have a picturesque view of the Sibu Laut and Salak rivers
Enjoy a wildlife animals sightseeing onboard a cruise
See the illusive Irrawaddy Dolphin and Proboscis Monkey
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (8:30 - 9:00 / 15:30 - 16:00)
- Start of tour (09:00 / 16:00)
- Kuching Wetlands National Park
- Kuching Wetlands River Cruise
- Onboard sightseeing
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (13:00 / 20:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Please note that the Irrawaddy Dolphins are wild creatures, sightings of these dolphins during the cruise cannot be guaranteed.
Kuching Wetlands River Cruise with Dolphin Watching