On this half-day tour, you will explore the temples of Kyoto and recognized as a World Heritage sites, by foot. Start off at the Zen Temple, Ryoan-ji that is also known as rock garden. Continue going to Ninna-ji Temple that is famous for its pagoda and cherry trees. After that, stroll along the Kurumazaki-jinja Shrine that is said to be a shrine for good luck. Apart from the visit at the temples, guests will receive a stamp or goshuin in each temple and a Keifuku Railway Randen one-day pass.
Highlights : Enjoy the city view from Keifuku Railway (Randen), a streetcar system in Kyoto
Admire the Ryoan-ji Temple, which is locally known for its rock garden
Stroll along the Kinukake-no-michi road to reach Ninna-ji Temple, a designated World Heritage Site
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Make your own way at Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo (08:40)
- Kyoto Station to Shijo-Omiya Station (Duration: 20 minutes)
- Shijo-Omiya Station to Ryoanji Station (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Ryoan-ji Temple (Duration: 45 minutes)
- Ryoan-ji Temple to Ninna-ji Temple (Duration: 15 minutes)
- Ninna-ji Temple (Duration: 45 minutes)
- Ninnaji Station to Kurumazaki-Jinja Station (Duration: 20 minutes)
- Kurumazaki-jinja Shrine (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Kurumazaki-Jinja Station to Arashiyama Station (Duration: 5 minutes)
- End of tour and drop off at Keifuku Arashiyama Station (12:40)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children five years old and below can join the tour for free.
Kyoto Temples and Shrines Walking Tour