On this full day tour, you will see the Kyoto's tourist attractions. Your first stop is at Kiyomizudera Temple and see the breathtaking panoramic view of Kyoto. After that, proceed to Ginkakuji Temple that it is known for its Zen rock garden, landscaping and architecture. The last stop is at Kinkakuji Temple and see the top two floors covered in gold leaf. This is also where Buddha's ashes were enshired.
Highlights : Explore the temples of Kyoto onboard a sightseeing bus
See the Ginkakuji Temple ginkaku, one of Kyoto's World Heritage Sites
Have a stroll around the gold-leaf adorned Kinkakuji Temple
Price Includes : Tiket Bus
Itinerary : - Make your own way at Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit Sightseeing Bus Boarding Area (10:10)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple (Duration: 110 minutes)
- Ginkaku-ji Temple (Duration: 45 minutes)
- Kinkaku-ji Temple (Duration: 40 minutes)
- End of tour at Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit (15:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This does not include hotel transfers, but will be using an air-conditioned coach for the actual tour.
- Children five year old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- The audio guide may not be available due to maintenance.
Kyoto World Heritage Tour