From Brisbane, pass through the Eucalypt forest and start your tour around the Gallery Walk, an area for local arts and crafts shops at Tamborine Mountain. Along the way, see the Kokoda Army Barracks, a jungle warfare training centre. Head next to Lamington National Park where you can see significant species of flora and fauna. You may want to experience bird-feeding the Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots. Then, visit O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe and enjoy a rich view of the mountain ranges.
Highlights : Explore specialty shops of antiques, sweets and wines at Tamborine Mountain
Visit Lamington National Park, recognized as a World Heritage Site
Have a scenic view of the mountain ranges from O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:45 - 08:30)
- Star of tour (08:45)
- Pass through the Eucalypt Forest
- Gallery Walk
- Granny Mac
- The Goat's Track
- Pass by the Kokoda Army Barracks
- Lamington National Park
- O'Reilly green mountains
- Bird-feeding, own expense
- O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe
- Lunch at O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe, included if you selected the lunch option
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (18:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 14 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Lamington National Park and O'Reilly Tour from Brisbane