Located on the Southbank and standing 135 meters high, the London Eye is an iconic feature of the London skyline and a must-do experience affording views 25 miles in every direction- weather permitting. Board the air-conditioned glass pod and watch as the vast capital stretches out before you. Interactive tablets will provide you with great information in six languages about famous landmarks such as St. Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben as they appear in the skyline. With each rotation taking a leisurely 30 minutes, you'll have plenty of time to savor the magnificent views of the city from an ever-changing perspective. To make your experience even more unforgettable, you can also opt to add a bottle of refreshing champagne to your journey for a truly romantic time. You can also maximize your day and add a relaxing river cruise to your itinerary and see London from a different perspective.
Highlights : Experience an unforgettable panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Watch London unfold beneath you as you rise 135 meters and see the Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the Buckingham Palace from all new heights
- Champagne will be served to further enhance your experience of watching the amazing London sceneries
- Kick back and relax at a 40-minute cruise along the River Thames
# Additional Information:
- Children aged 0-15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times
- Upon redemption of your voucher, you will be given a schedule for the next available time slot.
- **Please note: The next available time slot might not be at the same day, during peak season**