As night falls, London begins to sparkle! See the city at its dazzling best with a London by Night Tour and soak up the lively evening atmosphere from your perch on an open top bus. View the capital’s favorite landmarks lit up against the night sky – from the 1000 year old Tower of London to the 21st century London Eye! You’ll pass through the beaming and booming financial district of the City, the vibrant Piccadilly Circus, and the historic Trafalgar Square with towering Nelson’s Column at its centre. See lavish Buckingham Palace glowing under eye-catching spotlights, unmistakable St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Big Ben looming brightly against the darkness! This visually spectacular tour is the perfect way to easily see London’s top attractions at night.
Highlights : - Go on this open top panoramic tour of London and watch the entire city come alive in the evening, filled with gorgeous sights
- See a number of attractions at night including the Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly
- See the entire [route map](https://klook-res.cloudinary.com/image/upload/v1525551665/London_By_Night_Route_Map_q8c3ni.pdf) to check out the places you'll go!
- Travel in comfort and convenience as all of the buses have free WiFi!
# Additional Information:
- Child Ticket: Age 5-15
- Children aged 0-4 can join free of charge
- Senior Ticket: Age 60+
- Student Ticket: Those availing must present a valid student ID
- During summer months, this tour will operate mainly in daylight
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour