On this day tour, experience Thailand's Chang Rai city and Long Neck village. Visit tranquil and famous landmarks starting with Maekajan hot spring. From there, drop and explore the White Temple and the Long Neck Karen Hill Tribes Village. Head next to the Golden Triangle and view where Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos meet. Then, head to Mae Sai border of Myanmar for some free time to stroll around and shop for various local and specialty items.
Highlights : Explore Thailand's famous White Temple and Long Neck Village
See the Golden Triangle, where borders of three countries meet
Stroll and shop for local specialty items around the Mae Sai border
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : - Airfare
- Meals not explicitly stated
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30)
- Start of tour (09:00)
- Maekajan hot spring
- White Temple (locally known as Wat Rong Khun)
- Long Neck Karen Hill Tribes Village
- Local buffet lunch at Golden Triangle, included
- Golden Triangle Viewpoint
- Mae Sai border of Myanmar
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00 - 21:00)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed.
- The order of stops and locations indicated in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are required to bring your passport during the tour.
Long Neck Village and Chang Rai City Tour