From your hotel, you will be taken to Marble Mountains to enjoy panoramic views of Da Nang. You will head next to Am Phu Cave before arriving at Son Tra Peninsula to visit the Linh Ung Pagoda. Continue onto Lang Co Beach, which is ideal for tourists, then have lunch. Lastly, you will visit Hai Van Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass road in Vietnam. Its landscape is similar to a giant dragon lying on the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province.
Highlights : Get 360-degree views of Da Nang from the peak of Marble Mountains
Drive through the lush landscape of the highest mountain pass road in Vietnam
Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch at the white sand beach of Lang Co
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 - 08:15)
- Marble Mountains
- Am Phu Cave
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Da Nang Museum
- Lang Co Beach
- Lunch, included
- Lap An Lagoon
- Hai Van Pass
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:15)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Marble Mountains, Lang Co Beach, and Hai Van Pass Tour