From your hotel, you will be taken to Marble Mountains, a cluster of marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. It is also home to the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, a craft village on the foot of the mountains that has more than 200 years of history. You will head next to the Son Tra Peninsula, which is located 693 metres above sea level. Pay a visit to the Linh Ung-Bai But Pagoda, one of the biggest in Da Nang known for its huge Lady Buddha statue.
Highlights : Climb the stone steps of Marble Mountains to reach a Buddhist pagoda
Watch skilled sculptors create marble products at a craft village
See the towering Lady Buddha statue from the Son Tra Peninsula
Price Includes : Air Minum
Price Excludes : - Tips and personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00 / 13:30)
- Marble Mountains
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Linh Ung-Bai But Pagoda
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (11:30 / 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children ages five and below may come free of charge. Please inform the host upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Marble Mountains and Son Tra Peninsula Private Tour