This morning or afternoon brings you to Marble Mountains, a cluster of marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. Apart from a Buddhist pagoda and natural caves, the popular sightseeing location is also home the Non Nuoc stone-carving village, which has a history of over 200 years. You will then visit the Son Tra Peninsula, where the Linh Ung Pagoda, the biggest in Da Nang, can be found. The pagoda houses the towering Lady Buddha statue that dominates the city skyline.
Highlights : Climb the stone steps of Marble Mountains to see caves, grottoes, and a Buddhist pagoda
Watch skilled sculptors create marble products at Non Nuoc Village
See the 67-metre-high Lady Buddha statue at the Linh Ung Pagoda
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Tips and personal expenses
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00 / 13:00 - 13:30)
- Marble Mountains
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (11:00 - 11:30 / 16:30 - 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Marble Mountains and Son Tra Peninsula Tour