From your hotel, you will be taken to My Tho, where you will visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. You will then ride a boat and pass through small canals, which will give a peek of the daily local life. Next stop is at workshops and coconut processing chains, after which you will take a short walk around an orchard. You will also get to taste a special hot tea at Honey Bee Farm before having lunch at a local restaurant and heading back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Highlights : Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, a 19th century pagoda filled with Buddha statues
See the lives of locals along the canals while on-board a boat
Taste local fruits at an orchard and special honeybee tea at a farm
Price Includes : Makan Siang
Buah - Buahan
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:30 - 08:00)
- My Tho
- Mekong Delta
- Local workshop
- Honey Bee Farm
- Lunch, included
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.