Visit an island with lush tropical gardens where you will have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuing to another island in the Mekong Delta, you will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy. As you meander down the Mekong, you will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and customs of people who call the Delta their home.
Highlights : Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
Cruise the Mekong River
Enjoy Vietnamese food at a local restaurant, see how local coconut candy is made and visit a honey farm
Price Includes : Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : - Items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for drivers or guides
Itinerary : - Pick up (08:00) Meet at the front entrance of the Saigon Opera House - Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St).
- Arrival to My Tho where you will board the private boat for a cruise on the Mekong River.
- Fish Farm: stop at a fish farm
- Local Factory: Continuing to another island, stop at a coconut candy factory.
- Local Villages: learn about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and people who call the Delta their home.
- Bee farm visit by Xe Loi: you will travel by Xe Loi (motorised cart), and visit a bee farm, from where we'll transfer to a smaller rowing boat to help us get deeper into the smaller canals of the Delta.
- Diem Phuong restaurant
- Return to My Tho and Ho Chi Minh
- Hotel drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh (16:00).
Warnings : - In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. \].
- Children below the age of six are not permitted on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.