Your food tour begins at Bourke St., where you will be greeted by your expert local guide. On this three-hour walking tour, you will get to try Melbourne's specialty coffee, eat dumplings, and sneak in a sweet treat. Pass by Melbourne's famed laneways and arcades with everything from grand 19th century arcades to 21st century street art and end your food adventure with a drink at a laneway bar, loved by locals.
Highlights : Discover the secrets and best places to eat in Melbourne's arcades and laneways
Drink coffee at one of Melbourne’s best cafes, eat dumplings, and taste some French style sweet treats
Enjoy a glass of bubbles in a laneway bar
Price Includes : Kopi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Make your own way to Bourke Street Mall, located on the steps at the main entrance of H&M store (13:30)
- Walking tour (Drink coffee, eat dumplings, try French-style sweet treats and have a glass of bubbles in a laneway bar)
- Explore Melbourne's famed laneways and arcades
- End of tour (16:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children seven years old and below can join this tour for free but must pay any food orders.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Melbourne Cafe and Walking Tour