Known as the only giant observation wheel in the Southern Hemisphere, the Melbourne Star is comprised of 21 temperature-controlled glass cabins offering 360-degree views of the city. You will embark on a 30-minute flight that brings you 120 metres high, and provides a historical background on famous landmarks via a complimentary in-cabin audio tour. Apart from the central business district, you will also see Port Phillip Bay, Mount Macedon, and the Dandenong Ranges in the distance.
Highlights : Get panoramic city views from the only giant observation wheel in the Southern Hemisphere
Experience a 30-minute, audio-guided flight that brings you up to 120 metres above the ground
Learn about the history of famous landmarks as you see the Melbourne cityscape from a distance
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Warnings : - Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- Mobile scooters, walking frames, backpacks and/or suitcases of any size, and any other bag larger than A3 size paper are not permitted inside the cabins.
- Non-motorised wheelchairs are available if the passenger is unable to walk aboard unassisted.
- Children four years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel