One of the best things about Monarto Zoo is how you get to learn so much about animals, particularly the rare ones that you wouldn't easily be able to get up close to. The Rhino Interactive does exactly that: you'll walk right up to the Southern White Rhino, as well as the Black Rhino, both of which are incredibly endangered species. These heavily protected animals are among the few left in the world, and you'll hear all about how the zoo is doing its part in protecting them, and aiding in their conservation efforts. Get the chance to look after them yourself as you help the keeper in performing the rhinos' daily health check, feed them for the day, and even help them get some sleep. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and learn so much about these rare, beautiful animals.
Highlights : - Go on an unforgettable behind the scenes experience with the endangered Southern White Rhino and Black Rhino
- Learn how these desperately rare species are being protected and aided in the zoo
- Get to help in looking after them as you help the keeper in their health checks and their feeding!
- You'll be able to get right up close to these beautiful, gentle giants, which is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
# Additional Information:
- Minimum age: Age 10+
- All children agef 0-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- A **matching photo ID **will be required to be presented on the day of experience
- Please do not wear perfume as these animals are sensitive to odor. In addition,**please do not feed the animals** with human food or any food not expressly permitted by the zoo keepers and staff
- These are wild animals, so please follow the orders of tour guides and drivers to avoid injury
- Please be advised that this activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Please travel light, as no locker storage is available
- Re-entry is permitted into the zoo throughout the day. Please remember to have your tickets or refer to staff first when exiting if you wish to re-enter the zoo
Monarto Zoo Rhino Interactive Encounter (with Entry) in Monarto