This full-day tour starts at a local market of May Lai, where you will see the daily life of locals. On the way to the village, you will stop by the Chien Dan Cham Towers built towards the end of the 10th century. Arrive next at My Lai Village, which has become famous for the mass murder of civilians during the US-Vietnam War. Aside from learning about the tragedies that took place in this historical site, you will also visit a museum, meet the villagers, and take a look around.
Highlights : Visit the historical village where the infamous My Lai massacre took place
Stop at a local market for a look at the local community's lifestyle
Go to the Chien Dan Cham Towers representative of the ancient Champa civilisation
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:15)
- Local market
- Chien Dan Cham Towers
- My Lai Massacre Memorial
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (16:15)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
My Lai Village Tour from Da Nang