This private tour from Da Nang takes you to My Son Sanctuary, a site of religious ceremonies for the kings of the ruling Champa dynasties. Declared in 1999 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is also a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. The excavation of My Son revealed that the complex was used for offerings and worshiping of Hindu gods since the 4th century.
Highlights : Discover the hidden treasures of Cham culture at My Son
Explore the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the third century
Visit the temples and learn about the history of this Hinduism sanctuary
Price Includes : Asuransi
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:00)
- My Son Sanctuary
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (20:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children aged five and below may come free of charge. Please inform the host upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
My Son Sanctuary Private Tour from Da Nang