This morning or afternoon tour brings you to My Son, one of the most important sites of the ancient Champa Kingdom. Declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999, the complex has been used for offerings and worshiping of Hindu gods since the fourth century. The restored temples at My Son amounted to more than 70 until the 13th century, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Highlights : Walk around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the third century
Visit the temples to learn about the history of this Hinduism sanctuary
See a complex of towers inspired by Cham architecture
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:00 - 07:30 / 12:30 - 13:00)
- My Son Sanctuary
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (11:00 - 11:30 / 16:30 - 17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang