This full-day tour from Da Nang takes you to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town. From your hotel, you will first be taken to My Son to explore its lush green valley, red brick towers, and sanctuaries. After lunch, you will discover Hoi An by foot, as you visit the Hoi An Museum, many of the town's renowned ancient houses, assembly halls of Chinese influence, an art workshop, and the Japanese Bridge.
Highlights : Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites from Da Nang
See the towers and temples situated at My Son Sanctuary
Explore the ancient town of Hoi An by foot
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:15 - 07:30)
- My Son Sanctuary
- Lunch, included
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Hoi An Museum
- Assembly Halls
- Arts and crafts manufacturing workshop
- Japanese Bridge
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town Tour from Da Nang