From your hotel, you will be taken to the capital centre of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son Sanctuary, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore its lush green valley, red brick towers, and sanctuaries dating back from the 7th to 13th centuries. After lunch, you will head to Marble Mountains, where you will visit natural caves and enjoy the mountaintop view. Also pass by Am Phu Cave with a replica of heaven and hell before ending the tour at the Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula.
Highlights : Explore the ancient towers and temples of My Son Sanctuary
Climb the stone steps of Marble Mountains
Visit the Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula
Price Includes : Asuransi
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:15 - 07:30)
- My Son Sanctuary
- Lunch, included
- Marble Mountains
- Am Phu Cave
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (14:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountains Tour from Da Nang