From the mainland, travel by boat to visit beautiful offshore islands near Nha Trang. View a huge variety of marine life, including sea turtles, seahorses, stingrays and lobsters at Tri Nguyen Aquarium. Head next to Hon Mun Island, home to the most diverse collection of coral reef in Vietnam. Relax and have lunch on the beach of beautiful Hon Mot Island. More relaxation at Tranh mini-beach, or if you’re feeling active, have a go at a watersport.
Highlights : Hop on a boat and explore the four offshore islands in Nha Trang
See diverse collection of coral reefs in Vietnam at Hon Mun Island
Relax at Hon Mot Island and savour for an authentic Vietnamese lunch
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (08:30 - 09:00)
- Start of tour (09:00)
- Cau Da Pier
- Tri Nguyen Aquarium
- Hon Mun Island
- Hon Mot Island, lunch included
- Tranh's Mini Beach
- Cau Da Pier
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The location and order of stops in the itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children over 140 centimetres in height will be charged the adult rate.
Nha Trang Islands Tour with Transfers