This full-day tour takes you to O'Reilly's Green Mountains located at the heritage-listed Lamington National Park.You will first stroll along the Gallery Walk, a local arts and crafts shop at Mount Tamborine. Make your way through the Goat's Track, the only road to O'Reilly's, and discover native birds, and diverse species of flora and fauna upon arrival. You will then experience a tree top walk situated 16 metres above the rainforest floor while enjoying panoramic views from the mountain peak.
Highlights : Explore O'Reilly's Green Mountains at the Lamington National Park
Discover Australian wildlife, native birds, and species of flora and fauna
Experience a tree top walk while being surrounded by a lush rainforest
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:55 - 08:45)
- Mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mount Tamborine
- Gallery Walk
- Explore the galleries, cafes, and craft shops
- Make your way through the Goat's Track
- See ancient Beech trees and subtropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks
- Arrive at the Lamington National Park
- Green Mountains
- O'Reilly's on top of the mountain
- Feed Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots, own expense
- O'Reilly's Mountainview Cafe, own expense
- Mountain lookout
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (17:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children two years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
O'Reilly's Green Mountains Tour from the Gold Coast