Encounter creatures below and above the sea at Ocean Adventure, the first open-water marine theme park in Southeast Asia! Discover the depths of the ocean by engaging with vibrant marine life in various attraction. Swim with sea lions, hitch a ride with a dolphin, get up close and personal with a shark, or enjoy a relaxing day at the Fish Spa! Enhance your underwater knowledge by visiting aquariums filled with colorful coral reef kingdoms, manta rays, jellyfishes, and more exotic species. If you’re up for a challenge, you can even meet the sea’s ultimate predator–a shark! But why not take it a step further and be an animal trainer for a day? Meet, feed, and play with dolphins and sea lions and experience the ride of your life. By the end of the day, you might even get to hug them too! After that, you can relax and watch the Dolphin Tales, a showcase of cunning intelligence, discipline, and skill from some of the friendliest animals of the deep blue sea! The world is filled with millions of species, so take time to explore the Wild World as well. See a Palawan bearcat, a python, a Philippine scops owl, and more exotic wildlife creatures. Spend a day as an explorer of the unknown and learn as you go on your ocean adventure against the stunning backdrop of Subic Bay!
Highlights : - Enjoy a fun-filled day at Ocean Adventure, the first open-water marine theme park in Southeast Asia!
- Watch various animals perform exciting tricks against the stunning backdrop of Subic Bay
- Encounter the fascinating creatures of the sea: spot sharks, manta rays, eels, jellyfishes, and more!
- Experience an exciting marine and wildlife interaction with the park's various aquariums and animal shows
# Additional Information:
- Child ticket: Age 1-12, and with a height of at least 30 inches
- Children below a height of 30 inches are free of charge (if the child is 1 year old, but below 30 inches, the child may enter for free)
- Senior ticket: Age 60+
- Show times vary depending on the season. You may ask the schedule for shows upon entry inside Ocean Adventure
- **Please note:** The ticket will not be valid on the following holiday dates: 1 May, 12 Jun, 21 and 26 Aug, 1-2 Nov, 30 Nov, 8 Dec, 24-25 Dec, 30-31 Dec 2019
- Ocean Adventure is approximately 3 hours (one way) from Metro Manila. If you are coming from Metro Manila, you may also book a [car charter service](https://www.klook.com/activity/6567-private-car-charter-manila/) for your travel convenience
- The schedule of shows varies daily. If you wish to watch them all, please arrive at Ocean Adventure before 2:00pm
- Tickets are not valid during declared Philippine holidays and long-weekends
# Insider Tips:
- Looking for more activities near Ocean Adventure? You can book discounted admissions to [Adventure Waterpark](http://www.klook.com/activity/11504) or [Camayan Beach Resort](http://www.klook.com/activity/11497)
Ocean Adventure Admission Ticket in Subic Bay