Situated in Odaiba near the stunning Tokyo Bay, experience the relaxation of Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, one of Tokyo's premier natural onsen (hot spring) theme parks. Enjoy onsen your way with 13 varieties of baths including indoor baths using water from natural hot springs that gush up from the source 1,400 meters underground. For an extra fancy experience, try the incredible bath of silk, which soothes tired muscles and gives a truly refreshing feel. What's more, spend the afternoon strolling about in casual yukata robes through the Hirokoji and Happakuyacho shopping arcades, which recreate the vibrant bustle of the Shitamachi section of old Tokyo!
Highlights : - Visit Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, the largest hot spring theme park in Japan!
- Enjoy a variety of services, including open-air hot springs, steam baths, and rock baths
- Lounge by a private 'soup house' or yuya, where you can spend time taking a bath
- Extend your luxury experience at the yuya and indulge in local cuisine
- Stroll along the Edo-style trail clothed in authentic Japanese Yukata robes
# Additional Information:
- **People with tattoos are not allowed to enter**
- **This activity is not applicable for Japanese passport holders and residents**
- Children aged 0-3 are free of charge
- Child Ticket: Age 4-12
- If you enter or stay after 2:00am, the operator will charge JPY2,200 per person, payable in cash or credit card on site
- Some services on site may require extra payment
- The name on the voucher does not matter; you can redeem the physical ticket even if the voucher is not under your name
- No cancellations or amendments can be made after you presented the E-Ticket to reception
- Guests who will be in groups must enter the facility at the same time using the E-Ticket. Guests will not be allowed to enter individually/separately using the same E-Ticket
# Insider Tips:
- **If the specified attraction on the voucher is closed, ask the staff for alternative attractions on site. Thank you for your understanding!**
- Re-energize for a day of fun with Klook's [Odaiba Day Tour Raiders](https://www.klook.com/zh-TW/article/2636-top-daiba-one-day-oedo-onsen-monogatari-tokyo) guide!
- Try some Japanese gourmet cuisine in these [selected Tokyo restaurants](https://www.klook.com/promo/gourmet-tokyo)!
- Book the [Oedo-Onsen Monogatari Physical Ticket (Direct Entry)](https://www.klook.com/en-US/activity/9989-oedo-onsen-monogatari-ticket-tokyo/) instead to make your trip more convenient
Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari Admission Ticket