Visit some of Osaka's most iconic sights, and experience both traditional and modern Osaka. From the floating Garden Observatory located at the top of the Umeda Sky Building, you will enjoy the panoramic views of Osaka. It is an open-air observatory at 170 meters above the city,regarded of its great architectural design. This tour will also let you appreciate the superb scenery of Osaka at Osaka Castle tower surrounded by secondary citadels, gates, turrets, impressive stone walls and moats.
Take a riverboat cruise for a breathtaking view of the Japan's water city, Osaka. Enjoy seeing the seasonal scenery with a cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus. See a view of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river.
Highlights : Enjoy the panoramic view of Osaka at floating Garden Observatory at the top of the Umeda Sky Building
Appreciate the superb scenery of Osaka at Osaka Castle tower
Cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Pengeluaran Pribadi
Itinerary : - Depart from New Miyako Hotel
Meeting Time: 08:30
Walk to Kyoto Station
- From Kyoto Station to Osaka Station (30 min) by JR Special Rapid Service or Rapid Service, non-reserved seat. This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- When arrive at Osaka Station, walk to the Floating Garden Observatory via Granvia Osaka.
- Floating Garden Observatory, Umeda District (60 min)
The open-air observatory overlooks the city of Osaka, Awaji Island and Mt. Ikoma. Enjoy panoramic views from 170 meters above the city.
- Enjoy lunch at Hotel Granvia Osaka (50min)
- Travel from Higashi-Umeda Station to Temmabashi Station
This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. The tour may use Osakajokoen Station on the way to Osaka Castle instead of Temmabashi Station.
- Osaka Castle (60 min)
Osaka Castle was founded in 16th century by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, a remarkable shogun in the Sengoku period, and is known as the symbol of his power.
- Osaka Aqua Liner (60 min)
Enjoy seeing the seasonal scenery with a cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus. See a view of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river. If the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other operational concerns, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History instead. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on a Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum is closed, the cost of the Aqua Liner ride will be refunded by the guide on the tour day (JPY 1,360/Adult, JPY 680/Child).
- Travel From Osaka Station to Kyoto Station (30min) by JR Special Rapid Service or Rapid Service, non-reserved seat
- Arrive Kyoto Station between 1700-1730
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may be changed. Your host will contact you directly.
One-day Osaka Walking Tour (Round-trip from Kyoto)