Start your tour as you travel across the Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge, also known as Penang Second Bridge, the longest bridge in Southeast Asia. Pass through the Bukit Merah Town to see small palm oil plantations and pineapple fields. From there, ride a ferry boat to reach the Orang Utan Island or ‘People of the Jungle’ and encounter the endangered species of orangutans. Explore at Perak Museum that houses tribal artifacts and animal skeletons before heading back to Penang Island.
Highlights : Cross the Penang Second Bridge, the longest bridge in Southeast Asia
Encounter orangutans at Orang Utan Island Rehabilitation Sanctuary
Explore at Perak Museum to see tribal artifacts and animal skeletons
Price Includes : Layanan Transfer
Pemandu Berbahsa Inggris
Price Excludes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (07:40 - 07:55)
- Start of tour (08:10)
- Cross Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah bridge
- Arrive in Penang Island
- Pass by Bukit Merah Town
- Pass by small palm oil plantations
- Pass by pineapple fields
- Cruise to Orang Utan Island
- Orang Utan Rehabilitation Sanctuary
- Travel to Taiping
- Perak Museum
- Lunch at Lilac Café, own expense
- Return to Penang Island
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (15:10)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children one-year-old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children 11 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Orang Utan Island and Taiping