Explore around Alice Springs on a custom-designed 4WD vehicle starting from the Amphitheatre, locally known as Kalaranga, to observe the glowing colour of the red sandstone formations as it is struck by the sun. After, stroll at the Palm Valley, the only place where you can see the red cabbage palms in Central Australia. From there, learn at the Finke Gorge National Park and enjoy a picnic lunch. Before the tour ends, drop by the Hermannsburg Aboriginal Community.
Highlights : Travel to off-road destinations on a custom-designed 4WD vehicle
See the Amphitheatre, famous for its vibrant red sandstone formations
Visit Hermannsburg Aboriginal Community, birthplace of artist Albert Namatjira
Price Includes : Makan Siang
Itinerary : - Hotel pickup (06:35 - 08:05)
- Start of tour (08:05)
- The Amphitheatre
- Palm Valley
- Finke Gorge National Park, picnic lunch included
- Hermannsburg Aboriginal Community
- End of tour and hotel drop-off (18:00)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Guests 17 years old and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children two years old and below may come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- This tour requires a moderate level of fitness as it includes a two-kilometre Palm Valley rim walk.
Palm Valley Outback Safari 4WD Tour