On this half-day tour, you will be exploring the iconic cities of Perth and Fremantle. Start off at the Perth central business district, where you will pass by the Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) Ground and Botanical Gardens. Continue onto the Western suburbs of Perth and Cottesloe Beach before heading to the heritage-listed city of Fermantle. You may opt to experience a cruise along the Swan River, which takes you back to Perth.
Highlights : Explore the major landmarks in Perth, including the Kings Park Botanical Gardens
See the architectural structures and colonial buildings in the historic Fremantle
Opt to take a cruise along the Swan River on the way back to Perth
Price Includes : Bus
Itinerary : - Pickup at select hotels (07:00 - 07:45)
- Western Australian Cricket Association (WACA) Ground
- Kings Park Botanical Gardens
- Millionaire’s Row
- Cottesloe Beach
- Market visit | Available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only
- Swan River Cruise (if option selected)
- End of tour and drop-off at Barrack Street Jetty (12:30)
Warnings : - Provide an operative local number, such as that of your hotel/apartment's front desk.
- Be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Allow a 30-minute buffer, as traffic or road conditions may cause delays to hotel pickup and drop-off.
- For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The locations indicated on the itinerary and the order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children three years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Perth and Fremantle City Tour