From select hotels in Perth, you will be taken to New Norcia, known as the country’s only monastic town that houses Mediterranean architecture and historical sites. Visit the Benedictine Community with a guided tour of the town including its museums and art galleries before heading to a local shop selling olive oil, fruits, and wine. Enjoy lunch at the New Norcia Hotel and arrive to the Nambung National Park, which is home to the iconic Pinnacles Desert with thousands of limestone formations.
Highlights : Visit the town of New Norcia and see a little piece of Spain in the Australian bush
See thousands of limestone pillars at the Pinnacles Desert
Explore historical sights, such as Abbey Church and St Gertrude’s College
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Itinerary : - Pickup from select hotels in Perth (07:00 - 07:45)
- New Norcia Museum and Art Gallery
- Benedictine Community
- New Norcia Abbey Church and St Gertrude’s College
- Local produce shop
- Lunch at New Norcia Hotel, included
- Western Wildflower Farm (seasonal)
- Nambung National Park
- Pinnacles Desert
- Pinnacle Desert Discovery Centre (if time permits)
- Back to Perth
- End of tour (19:30)
Warnings : - In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- Please advise of any allergies or specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Pinnacles Desert and New Norcia Tour from Perth