With over 21 rides, the Ramayana Water Park is one of Southeast Asia’s biggest water theme parks. The 180,000 square metre area of land that the park covers is divided into several areas. The Double Wave Pool, for example, is a man-made pool that produces stormy waves. Its water also envelopes an entertainment stage where bands sometimes also perform. Get full access at the attraction that operates from 10:00 to 18:00. You may also opt to have a buffet lunch at the main restaurant, The Lake.
Highlights : Visit Ramayana Water Park, one of the biggest water-themed parks in Southeast Asia
Try some of the slides which include the Aqualoop and the Duelling Aqua Coasters among others
Opt to have a buffet lunch at the main restaurant, The Lake
Price Includes : Biaya Masuk
Price Excludes : Layanan Transfer
Warnings : - The park shall remain open in case of light drizzles, however, some slides may not be operational for everyone's safety.
- Guests with neck or back pain, heart conditions, and women who are pregnant are strictly not allowed on the slides.
- Children over 120 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children between 90 to 120 centimetres will be charged the child rate.
- Children below 90 centimetres can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.